[IDD #OMQ-397342]: NEXRAD2 Eastern Region gone... again!

Hi John,

re:
> Thanks for the update and all of your hard work on these issues!

No worries.  The lack of Eastern Region Nexrad Level II data has
been an active topic of discussion on the address@hidden
email list.  Everyone is amazed that it is taking Verizon _so_ long
to fix the problem!

> Perhaps we should use this "opportunity" to investigate why the best
> laid plans of redundancy seem not to work (eg the gigaPOP)!

Well, it turns out that the MAX was not getting the Eastern Region
data either.  If it had been, the data should/would have been
available via both idd.cise-nsf.gov (feeds directly from the MAX)
and from idd.unidata.ucar.edu (feeds from idd.cise-nsf.gov).

Ticket ID: OMQ-397342
Department: Support IDD