[IDD #UJU-198299]: Problem receiving CONDUIT/NIMAGE data

Hi James,

re:
> Restarting the ldm on your side seemed to do the trick. We started
> receiving CONDUIT/NIMAGE/NGRID data again around 2118 UTC yesterday(27
> Apr). It happened without any ldm restart on my end.

Excellent!

> Things remain fine
> today. Hopefully, the problem doesn't repeat in future.

I agree.  We don't know exactly what caused the problem.  The restarting
of all of the LDMs on the idd.unidata.ucar.edu cluster nodes was actually
needed for a different reason, so your report of problems was very timely
indeed.

> Per you request, I removed thelma.ucar.edu from the request feed. I
> didn't know it went away(ldmd logs always showed thelma willing to be a
> primary or alternate feeder).

Thanks.  We have been maintaining the thelma.ucar.edu alias for
idd.unidata.ucar.edu
for some time.  Since we will eventually want to recover the name thelma for
other use, I have been asking sites who indicate that they are requesting
from thelma to change/delete their ldmd.conf entry(ies.

> Thanks again.

No worries.

Ticket ID: UJU-198299
Department: Support IDD