Allow for GEM Feed

Bonjour all,

I am writing in hopes of facilitating the GEM model output distribution.

In the past, all feeds (except N. Dakota and Valparaiso) have been
"point-to-point" originating at the CMC and going to the facilities
requesting the data.

We are offering to "fan out" the feed for you, relieving CMC of some admin
functions (taking care of new feed requests) AND taking a load off of your
bandwidth usage. We have (as of today) done the same for the NOGAPS model
from Fleet Numerical (US Navy).

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We will still
maintain records of who is getting the data in case you need that
information, and it is available on the web at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/rtstats_sitebyfeed?GEM

..from the top level URL:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/rtstats/

What we would like is permission to feed the GEM output to our community
from machines we manage.

Thank you for considering this transition.

Jeff