[IDD #PUZ-910197]: Request for upstream feed

> Hi,
>
> My name is Md. Shiblee Sadik and I am a PhD student from University of
> Oklahoma, School of Computer Science. I am working with data mining. I would
> like to have some real-time data and run my algorithm on it. Therefore, I am
> requesting a upstream data-feeds for my experiments. Here is the detail you
> need to know,
>
> Name of the site: School of Computer Science, University of Oklahoma.
> LDM administrator: Md. Shiblee Sadik (ph: 405-325-6803, email:
> address@hidden)
> Fully qualified host name: d-ip-10-194-90-162.wireless-priv.nor.ouint
> desired data-feeds: FSL2 (PROFILER) or FT7
>
> I need one more help; Would you please tell me, how could I find the
> administrator for this upstream feed?
> I would be great full if you help me in this regard.
>
> Feel free to contact me if you need to know anything else.
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Md. Shiblee Sadik

Hello Shiblee,

The University of Oklahoma - SoM (School of Meteorology) is already running the
LDM...and getting the feed FSL2

It would be best to feed from them rather than consume inward bandwidth.

Please contact:

Mark Laufersweiler      laufers|a_t-s_i_g_n|ou.edu

..to obtain a feed.

I will cc Mark on this e-mail.

Cheers,

Jeff