RE: [Support #HKV-830940]: question about LDM IP address

Hi Laura,

We can begin feeding you the satellite data once your LDM is up and
running. I was trying to help Jared determine what satellite data was
desired, and what application (hence format) was desired. We can open
up the full hose and let you sort it out or, more wisely, pare it down to
what is needed :)

Regarding the RAWS data, it is not part of the "standard" FOS NOAAPort and
therefore not in our IDS|DDPLUS datastream. I am contacting NOAA GSD,
where our MADIS feed originates, and determine if the RAWS data is in
their meso-net collection that is distributed via the LDM/IDD

Also, it may be good to investigate our IDV software that has real time
access to satellite data and surface obs and accomodates other types of
data as "layers" to accomodate fire weather, etc.

Please visit:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv

..it's is certainly worth looking into, I think it may work well for your
needs.

I am expecting a new child any second now, so please, to insure a timely
response, direct support questions to:

address@hidden

Cheers,

Jeff