[CONDUIT #RAI-834865]: Very high latency...help?

Hola Luis,

re:
> Thank you for your kind feedback.

No worries.

> I suspected that having a high number of requests could
> lead to problems. After writing the "help?" email, i
> commented all the requests, leaving only the CONDUIT
> request (after all, there is another machine getting the
> other feeds).

OK.

> The latency dropped a bit, but even though
> is quite high (~1000 s).

The CONDUIT feed is the most voluminous of all IDD datastreams.
I would bet that if you commented out your CONDUIT requests and
uncommented all of the others, the latency on the other feeds
would drop dramatically.

> I'm just surprised to see, in the
> real time statistics, that, even though I've commented the
> other REQUEST lines except for conduit, and made the
> typical ldmadmin stop -> ldmadmin delquee -> ldmadmin
> mkqueue -> ldmadmin start procedure, the other feeds still
> appear in the webpage. Why is that?

The list of feeds shown is the set of feeds being reported
on for a couple of days.  If you leave all of the non-CONDUIT
feeds commented out, then the list of feeds shown will eventually
shorten to just include CONDUIT.

> Thank You

No worries.

Ticket ID: RAI-834865