No NEXRAD2 data since last week?

Pat,

We've not received any NEXRAD2 data from castor or pollux since sometime late last week. I'm failed over to idd.unidata.ucar.edu for now and receiving data from them. Can you please take a look into it?

Thanks,

Pete

--
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences