Re: No NEXRAD2 data since last week?

On Wednesday 05 November 2008, Pete Pokrandt wrote:
> Pat,
>
> We've not received any NEXRAD2 data from castor or pollux since
> sometime late last week. I'm failed over to idd.unidata.ucar.edu for
> now and receiving data from them. Can you please take a look into it?

Thanks for this note.  The LDM servers don't always get the attention
they need to keep running.  It looks like the product queue became
corrupt on castor, which is now repaired, and I have a report that L2
data is flowing again.

This should be working again; please let me know if anything isn't
working correctly.

Pat
--
Purdue University Research Computing --  http://www.itap.purdue.edu/rcac