[IDD #NAN-105574]: regex for the models I want and don't want

> Thanks Jeff. Good idea.

Hi Neil,

> But I was wondering if there was a matrix or info data base compiled
> somewhere that one could
> go to in need.

Unfortunately no...the maintenance would be overwhelming, things change
frequently, but simple things like ^NAM* are easy first passes.

Waiting on the next model feed cycle in some cases
> would send me in panic mode.

Appreciate that, if an emergency arises we could probably help out :)

> Is there a knowledge base on all of the IDD products?

Again, no, for the same reasons, rapid updates and our shortage of resources.

Future LDM's will configure regex's for you (via a GUI), we are working on this
currently.

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber