[IDD #ELH-482687]: LDM data-feed request

> Hello,
>

> I am working to establish an LDM feed for the Texas Tech
> University Atmospheric Science Group.  I failed in an attempt last
> summer and am starting over again.  I understand I need to establish who
> the upstream feed site will be.  My information is below:
>

> Name of site: Texas Tech University
>
> LDM admin:
>

> Dr. Christopher Weiss
>
> Assistant Professor of Atmospheric Science
>
> Texas Tech University
>
> Phone: (806)742-4712
>
> FAX: (806) 742-1738
>
> e-mail: address@hidden
>

> Hostname: ba310.dhcp.ttu.edu
>
> Desired feedtypes (for now): PPS, DDS, UNIWISC, NLDN, FSL2, CONDUIT

Hi Chris,

Great, glad to hear you are giving it another try...and as always, we are here
to help. :)

1) NLDN and FSL2 are point to point feeds. NLDN comes from SUNY-Albany
and FSL2 comes from GSD (formerly FSL).

I will send a note to SUNY for the NLDN and cc you, and I encourage you to
contact GSD for the FSL2 feed, contacts are:

Mike Barth <address@hidden>

and

Patti Miller <address@hidden>

Your upstream hosts are for all other feeds are:

bigbird.tamu.edu

and

sasquatch.tamu.edu

..by feeding from both machines you have some backup redundancy, altho both are
at A&M.

Welcome back aboard and let us know if/how we can help further.

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support