[IDD #YVW-746408]: RUC A252 outage

Hi Huming,

re:
> Sorry about the confusion!

No worries.

> We changed the 'request' line to use idd.cise-nsf.gov instead
> of idd.unidata.ucar.edu on 10/3/07, and reverted to idd.unidata.ucar.edu
> on 10/8/07. Do you want us to use  idd.cise-nsf.gov now?

You can use either/both idd.unidata.ucar.edu or idd.cise-nsf.gov.  My
comments were aimed at changing any/all ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf request
lines from atm.geo.nsf.gov to idd.cise-nsf.gov.  The atm.geo.nsf.gov
address is archaic and will disappear at some point.

> The data was delayed about three hours, but seemed no gaps between
> 3 Z and 4 Z runs of 12/30/07. And it is current since then.

Very good.

> Thanks for the response!

No worries.

Ticket ID: YVW-746408