[IDD #DAT-872682]: Alternate CONDUIT feed

Hi Harry,

Sorry for the very tardy reply!

re: sending email to top-specific email addresses...
> Anything for you Tom!

:-)  Thanks!

re: conduit feeding off of idd.unidata.ucar.edu stopped
> Do you have any idea why my primary feed stopped?

I believe that Mike sent you a separate note explaining what happened.

> Should I go back to it?

Yes.  All should be back to normal, so you can revert back to use of
idd.unidata.ucar.edu if you havn't already (I believe that you have
since the topology maps for freshair show CONDUIT coming from
idd.unidata.ucar.edu)

Ticket ID: DAT-872682
Department: Support IDD