From: Jeff Weber [mailto:address@hidden]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 3:43 PM
To: Yoori Choi
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: Drexel LDM - upstream feed site request

Hi Yoori,

Sounds good to me, the LDM has been at Drexel before on:
newton.physics.drexel.edu

but it appears to have been taken down, so we can begin again with you, we
prefer to have just one feed to a campus, and then all other machines
wanting data, from that campus, would go to the primary machine for a
feed...this conserves bandwidth.

Do you know what feeds you will desire? Please see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/feedtypes/

Once we know what feeds you want, we will assign to you an appropriate
upstream host.

Cheers and welcome aboard...again :)

Jeff

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007, Yoori Choi wrote:

> Dear,
>

> My name is Yoori Choi, PHD student in Civil Engineering at Drexel
University
> in Philadelphia. I'm recently setting up LDM in Linux machine and trying
> access to upstream feed sites which needs first before configuring LDM.
Upon