[TIGGE #LGY-600646]: Re: Missing fields from CMA

Baudouin,

>               |B|
>               /
> Internet ---|A|
>               \
>               |C|
>
> The LDM A only acts as a relay, for incoming and outgoing products. C
> would write the incoming data to disk, while we would insert the
> outgoing data into B.

That would "offload" the LDM relay computer and should reduce
latency and increase bandwidth utilization.  Something similar
was done on Ultrazone.ucar.edu with good results --- which is
why it's one of our recommendations.

Ticket ID: LGY-600646
Department: Support IDD TIGGE