[TIGGE #RST-559527]: processed oldest product in queue

Doug,

> I'm not currently executing any decoders upon product receipt.  I'm
> simply
> executing a FILE -overwrite -close command in pqact.conf.

In that case, you're probably limited by the I/O subsystem.

The "offloading" solution is still viable.  Several backend
hosts could each run an LDM that requests a subset of the
data-products from Ultrazone.  Each such LDM would file the
products that it receives.

Has increasing the size of the product-queue resulted in
the "pqact" process not processing the oldest product in
the queue?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: RST-559527