[Support #GNI-177943]: Re: tigge config @ cma

Manuel,

I've added the TCP proxy "balance" as a ldmd.conf exec action on all three
systems (so it will start as the ldm starts, if not already running) and
started balance running on all three systems. CMA will hopefully receive
most of the ECMWF data directly, instead of through ultrazone (bandwidth
permitting).

The test moving larger volumes of data out of CMA is pending an open and
network reachable port on 8080 or resolution of the throttling on port 388.

mike

> Hello Mike,
>
> Our network administrators have opened port 8080 to tigge-ldm.cma.gov.cn
> and ultrazone.ucar.edu. How do I start a tcp proxy ? Is that something
> one can do with LDM ?
>
> You can login tigge-ldm.ecmwf.int and do changes (please, let me know so
> I don't get surprises).
>
> Thanks,
> Manuel

Ticket ID: GNI-177943