Re: GEM data

Hi Kevin,

The GEM model output from CMC/EC is fed point to point only...i.e. from
CMC to you.

Therefore requests must be made to CMC to have an "allow" put in place
for your machine. We here at Unidata facilitate this data request.

Would you like to begin ingesting the GEM feed?

If so, please provide machine name, and I will initiate the process.

Cheers,

Jeff