[IDD #WKL-296822]: Allows for new Embry-Riddle/Prescott machine

Hi Curtis,

re:
> The Prescott, Arizona, campus of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
> is currently upgrading its current LDM server (storm.pr.erau.edu) to a new
> machine: atmos.pr.erau.edu. Will you please allow this server to access LDM
> data (while still allowing our old server to continue access as a backup
> server)?

Done.

Please make sure that there is forward and reverse DNS for your new machine.
If there is not, any request(s) that it makes will be denied by the host
the data is requested from (which is currently idd.unidata.ucar.edu).

> Thanks,

No worries.

Ticket ID: WKL-296822
Department: Support IDD