[IDD #QRG-550150]: iperf tests again

Art,

Yes, I can finally get through to kirana.  It seems they've rotated off all
of the history we had from the last test, so I'll run a few more.  burn is
an untuned Windows server that I tried an IE client on, so disregard the
associated report.  Which idd downstream system and/or feedtype are we
talking about so I can look at the stats?  Also, can you forward your
ldmd.conf request lines?  I'm looking at the stats for ldm.meteo and
wonder if you are splitting the CONDUIT feed into multiple TCP connections?

Also, I've gone through our idd cluster and done a test from every system
(ie uni{1,2,3,4,6}).  I did find that uni3 was not configured with our
standard TCP tuning config and fixed that problem.  I did note that no PSU
host was feeding from uni3 in the month of September.

While 20-40Mbps is low between two well connected sites like ours, the total
volume between the idd cluster and ldm.meteo peaks at just over 10Mbps, so
falls well within the tested range.  Theoretically, you shouldn't be delayed
getting data.

mike

Ticket ID: QRG-550150
Department: Support IDD