Re: nexrad behind/stopped

Hi Jeff,

I had to leave early yesterday, sorry for the late response.

I think I was a little fast on the trigger finger. After collecting more information, it turns out we were seeing the delay only on a couple of machines here. We had checked the stats page http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/rtstats/index.html and we mistakenly thought we saw other sites with the problem too.

Looks like it was a local problem.

Jerry

Jeff Weber wrote:
Hi Jerry,

Following up on your nexrad latency.

What machine were you experiencing this on?

Looking at stats for:

unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?NNEXRAD+unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu

I am not seeing and large latencies.