[IDD #TSO-304824]: Re: 20060808: notice of upcoming service interruptions

Hi Pete,

re:
> Just a clarification on the UW/SSEC/AOS outage. This is a building-wide
> outage, so ALL aos.wisc.edu and ssec.wisc.edu machines will experience
> the outage, not just f5.aos.wisc.edu and unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu.

I tried to include the names of machines that are being accessed in one
way or another by sites outside of wisc.edu.  Please let me know if your
other machines:

mapmaker.aos.wisc.edu [6.4.4]
profhorn.aos.wisc.edu [6.4.6.2]
tempest.aos.wisc.edu [6.4.6.2]
whirlwind.aos.wisc.edu [6.4.6.2]

are servicing IDD connections.  Thanks...

> Wish us luck :)

Given what happened last time, I will:  best of luck! :-)

Ticket ID: TSO-304824
Department: Support IDD