[IDD !JXX-412367]: missing NOGAPS data

Hi Rick,

Below is the details re the FNMOC feed and the lack of data availability.

It does not sound good :(

As you can see from the message below, there are multiple issues at play.

Port 388 is closed (LDM access), and there network is not performing well
causing delays to the http and ftp services...

We will keep you posted as to the status,  and if other options for data
access becomes available to us..

Cheers,

Jeff Weber