[IDD #DDW-625612]: iperf server at Unidata?

Art,

We have an iperf server running on yakov.unidata.ucar.edu port 5001 that
I just opened to 128.118.0.0/16.  Let me know if you need another IP range.
We have also run an iperf server on atm.geo.nsf.gov and could open it
if that would be useful.

mike

> Hi...
>
> We're having network latency problems and are having trouble finding the
> cause.  Our college network person, Jeff Wolfe, wonders if you have an
> iperf server running or could set one up that we could connect to in order
> to test network performance.  Any chance this could be done?
>
> Our problems started with last night's 00Z data.  I see latency problems
> that started similarly at cirp.met.utah.edu.  Most other sites, though,
> appear to be running normally.  Last week, there was trouble at our ISP,
> but this does not appear to be causing a problem this time.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Art
>
> Arthur A. Person
> Research Assistant, System Administrator
> Penn State Department of Meteorology
> email:  address@hidden, phone:  814-863-1563

Ticket ID: DDW-625612
Department: Support IDD