[TIGGE #CUA-629523]: Re: dataportal not receiving data from tigge-ldm.ecmwf.int

Manuel,

> As I told Tom, we can give you access to tigge-ldm via a SecurID card,
> but some essential people are on holiday until the end of the month. We
> will issue a card for Unidata then. I'm afraid you will not be able to
> login before... Sorry.

OK.

We're going to try a one-sided diagnosis by running the TCP connection sniffer
snoop(1) on Dataportal as we try to connect to Tigge-ldm from that system.
We'll email you as soon as we have some results.

I suspect, however, that we'll learn that Dataportal isn't seeing the SYN and
ACK packets from Tigge-ldm in response to Dataportal's SYN packet, which will
mean that the problem is on your end and you'll have to run something similar
to diagnose the problem.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: CUA-629523