[TIGGE #CUA-629523]: Re: dataportal not receiving data from tigge-ldm.ecmwf.int

Manuel & David,

We promised we would help.  In order to do this effectively, however, we need
to be able to log onto both Dataportal and Tigge-ldm *as the LDM user*.  We can
continue to give advice and ask questions (as we are currently doing)  but this
is frustratingly slow and prone to error and mistakes in communication.

May we please log onto Dataportal and Tigge-ldm as the LDM user?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: CUA-629523
Department: Support IDD TIGGE