[IDD #NCM-306138]: ldm can't connect to aeolus.ucsd.edu

Hi James,

re: LDM on aeolus.ucsd.edu restarted
> Thank you. Sundog started receiving data from our primary feed
> (aeolus.ucsd.edu) a little while ago. I waited several minutes before
> responding (everything looks fine).

Very good.  I'm glad to hear that data is flowing again.

> I'm running ldm-6.4.1 on sundog (and our backup servers). Should I
> install version 6.4.5?

I recommend that you upgrade to ldm-6.4.5 when you get a chance
(there is no rush in your case).

I installed the latest LDM release on Larry's machine since he is
still running ldm-6.0.14, and there have been many performance
improvements in the LDM since that release.

Ticket ID: NCM-306138
Department: Support IDD