IDD Feed Request

Hi David,

I am hopeful you can grant a feed request for:

1. Site Name: Department of Geography, Western Illinois University
> > > 2. Site Administrator: Jongnam Choi
> > > 3. Email Address: address@hidden
> > > 4. Phone Number: 309-298-2956
> > > 5. Fully Qualified Hostname: wiumetlab.wiu.edu IP: 143.43.212.9

They desire:

UNIWISC
NNEXRAD
PPS|DDS|IDS

...and I suspect they will want HDS as well, so perhaps an:

ANY-NLDN-GEM-NOGAPS-PCWS

would be easiest, and not require future edits.

David,

If you agree to this feed request is:

flood.atmos.uiuc.edu

the correct host to point to?