[Support #YNE-301347]: 20060301: I am ready to receive data. - Jongnam Choi - Western Illinois University

> To whom it may concern
>
> I appreciate your help.
> After I spoke to other meteorology faculty in the department,
> we agreed on the following feedtypes:
> UNIWISC
> NNEXRAD
> PPS|DDS|IDS
>
> We plan to the feedtypes I listed above for the classes:
> 1. Radar/Satellite Meteorology
> 2. Dynamic Meteorology
> 3. Synoptic Meteorology
> 4. Weather Forecasting
>
> The primary UNIDATA software will be GEMPAK and GARP.

Hi Jongnam,

You may also desire the HDS feed which has the model output from NCEP. I
suspect it would be quite useful for your forecasting class. I have contacted
UIUC (and cc;d you on the message) for a feed request and included the HDS
request.

We will now wait to hear back from UIUC for approval on the feed request..once
we get the go ahead, you should be able to request data.

Please feel free to contact us (address@hidden) if you have any questions or
difficulties.

Cheers,

> I am wondering whether the feedtypes above will be enough for the classes.
> Your suggestion will be appreciated.
>
> Thank you so much.
> Have a wonderful day
>
> Jongnam Choi