future NLR issues

Advice from our networking folks as we transition to NLR use;

Pete and I just turned off the NLR BGP, so that should fix this problem
for now.

As we discussed over the phone, we'll turn off our NLR connection until
we hear they've fixed their problem. Also, I'd like to reiterate to you
that as NLR is coming up, we could have problems like this that we
won't be able to notice or be warned about in advance. So, please
contact us as you did today at the first moment you notice a problem.