Re: 20060119:LDM Stats

Jean,

As user ldm, on  wx.mts.sdapcd.org, enter the command:

ldmadmin watch

If your LDM is running, a list of data products will scroll by.

or you can do a "top" to see the processes, or ps -ef | grep ldm

The processes will show up as rpc.ldmd, these running indicate a
running LDM...

If you desire, I can login as ldm and take a peek if you provide the ldm
pwd..

Cheers,

Jeff