20060124: planned outage for IDD relay rainbow.al.noaa.gov

Users of feeds from CU/CIRES IDD relay node rainbow.al.noaa.gov:

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:52:19 -0700
From: Eirh-Yu Hsie <address@hidden>
Subject: Power outage on Jan. 28 for "rainbow.al.noaa.gov"

Hello:

"On Saturday morning, Jan. 28, GSA will test the power breakers in Pods
A and B. The testing window extends from 6:30 AM ? 10:30 AM. There will
be no cooling or power available during the testing period. It is
important that all computer and lab equipment be shut down prior to this
testing. "

I will shut down LDM server "rainbow.al.noaa.gov" on the evening of
1/27/2006 before I leave the office. I will try to boot it back on
Saturday (1/28/2006) morning.

Hsie

"This contents of this message are mine personally and
do not reflect any position of the Government of NOAA or
University of Colorado"

Eirh-Yu Hsie

Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES)
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0216

Chemical Science Division (CSD)
Earth System Research Laboratory (ESRL)