20060109:motherlode download

Hi Jim,

Registering with our website is a different process than data access.

We provide the short term archive of IDD data for LDM/IDD users of our
community so they can fill in data gaps in case of hardware or network
problems, it is not used as a primary source of data acquisition.

See:

IDD:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/index.html

LDM:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/

Since your e-mail is a yahoo domain I cannot determine/confirm your
affiliation with a research or educational institute... if you are
affiliated with such an institution, please clarify, and we can either
direct you on how to install the LDM or give you the password for data
access.

Cheers,

Jeff