20051129: HYDRO feed injection

Hi Charlie,

1) "pqinsert" is the LDM utility for placing products into your queue for
transmission.

here is a handy support question re pqinsert:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/getfile?file=/content/support/help/MailArchives/ldm/msg04355.html&line=57#glimpse

and documentation:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/man-cgi?pqinsert+1

2) You will be populating your own queue, and until we migrate the
processing to Unidata, folks who desire the data will be requesting the
data from your LDM machine.

3) Format them as you would like to use them...and how you suspect others
may enjoy using them (ideally without decoders, but that can be overcome).

I will be going to the AGU, as is Anton, so I will be out of the office
Dec 4-10, and may have some time away Friday preparing for travel.

At this point in time we will be utilizing the "EXP" feedtype as was used
in the first example I included from the mail archives, this will
eventually migrate to (a yet to be created) HYDRO feed....or it may be a
subset of the EXP, again very akin to the mail archive example, except we
would be using HYDRO as the descriptor instead of SCOOP.

Hope your holiday was enjoyable as well ;)

Cheers,

Jeff