Re: 20051006: UAH ldm server IP readdress

umich ->Thomas Don Aratari
address@hidden

ou -> Mark Laufersweiler
address@hidden

wisc -> Pete Pokrandt
address@hidden

fsl -> Patrick Hildreth
Chris MacDermaid

address@hidden
address@hidden

I hope these are up to date, the only one I question is Umich, let me
know..

Cheers,

Jeff