20050901:CONDUIT Feed Request

Hi David,

I have som e CONDUIT feed requests that I am hoping you can help us out
with:

allow           CONDUIT         ^weather\.bgsu\.edu
allow           CONDUIT         ^unidata\.bgsu\.edu
allow           CONDUIT         ^adiabat\.rwic\.und\.nodak\.edu

BGSU (Bowling Green State Univ) will only be feeding one machine at a
time, but it can change, hence the multiple entries...

UND (Univ of North Dakota)...

If this is OK with you, I will initiate the change and forward the contact
info on to you, as I cc these folks upon your approval.

Hope you can help us out..

Cheers,

Jeff