FYI: Bigbird is going down for unscheduled maintenance

Tom, et al,

Just a heads-up: We've been seeing an increasing incidence of LDM dying. Just happened again. and we're taing the Bird off-line for a little while for diagnostics and a file system check.

gerry
--
Gerry Creager -- address@hidden
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020