20050601:GEM Feed Request

Bonjour Marc,

The good people at CPTEC (Centro de Previsao de Tempo e Estudos Climaticos)
in Brazil, would like to begin ingesting GEM model output.

The machine name and IP # are:

moingobe.cptec.inpe.br
IP: 150.163.141.196.

Contact Information:

Waldenio Almeida
address@hidden

Waldenio,

The machine I believe the CMC will be feeding you from is:

ldm.meteo.ec.gc.ca

..if they OK the request.

Also, you cannot relay the data outside of CPTEC, all others desiring the
feed will need to go through the CMC (via Unidata for ease).

Thanks everyone, and please cc me on any correspondence regarding this
feed.

Cheers,

Jeff