20050516:ldm feed request with CONDUIT

Hi Pat,

"ANY" will get CONDUIT...and ALL other non-propriatary feeds..

All this work at the Advanced Weather Information Systems Laboratory
sounds very interesting, does this by chance include sensor integration of
vehicles (a hot topic at NCDC last week)..?

Great news that you may be able to be a relay node for FLA and/or SE US.

Thanks for the info, let me know if/how we can help further.

Cheers,

Jeff