Re: 20050330:UAF IDD topo change

Hi Phil,

As the request load for this data feed grows, it may be time to feed UCAR,
and let us fan the feed out as well (or solely feed our community). We can
still "keep tabs" on who is feeding (ingesting) the NOGAPS data via
rtstats. We briefly discussed this at the AMS.

The benefits to you:

1) Free up bandwidth

2) No more pesty e-mails asking for feeds :)

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Cheers,

Jeff