20050322: 20050321: DPA Availability through NNEXRAD (fwd)

David,

To clarify, the DPA and RCM products from the Level III radar products
represent grid values, whereas the other products are mostly radial or
raster format images.

The DPA format is described in the Level III documentation.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support