20050321: DPA Availability through NNEXRAD

Hi David,

What is your request line for NNEXRAD?

If it is something like:

request NNEXRAD       ".*"    foo.foo2.bar.edu PRIMARY

(this may also be station specific)

You should already be getting it, so perhaps it is an issue with your
decoders?

What are you hoping to visualize the data with? (what decoders are you
using)

Please send the appropriate ldmd.conf entry and pqact.conf entry so we can
trouble shoot here for you.

Cheers,

Jeff