Re: 20050301:Sat data

HI Marek,

There has been some changes on your side...

ALLOWS are still in place for you at BGSU but I cannot ldmping
unidata.bgsu.edu...or idd.unidata.ucar.edu...but ping works to us.

I suspect that on the 18th your IT dept placed some filter or firewall
that is impacting port 388..please check with them and see what they
changed on FEB 18th..if they did..and I suspect they did..

Still working on it, but please pass by sys admin and/or IT dept..

Cheers,

Jeff