20050225:Change of Level II radar feeds

Hi Pete, Daryl, and Brian,

On

whirlwind.aos.wisc.edu

You have an allow for NEXRAD2 for Iowa State for either or both of these
machines:

pircsl4.agron.iastate.edu

and/or

metfs1.agron.iastate.edu

it appears as if currently you are only feeding:

pircsl4.agron.iastate.edu

and pircsl4 is feeding metfs1

We would like to change this in the near future...at your convenience.
--

U of Iowa is increasing their requests to Iowa State to the point it would
be wiser to reverse the flow.

So, we would like to see an allow for U of Iowa and remove the  allow for
Iowa State.

It would be prudent to keep the allow for Iowa State in place until Daryl
can confirm ingest via Iowa...then you can remove the allow for pircsl4.

The machine for the U of Iowa is:

nexraditr.iihr.uiowa.edu

Contacts for these machines are:

U of Iowa
Brian Miller <address@hidden>

Iowa State
Daryl Herzmann <address@hidden>

Brian,

PLease place the allow for Daryl's machine(s)...

Daryl,

Is pircsl4 still the main external node for ingest?

Thanks all in advance for help coordinating this switch, and please cc me
on any correspondence re this issue.

Have a nice weekend!

Jeff