Re: 20050118: Request LDM Data Steams.

Hi Brad,

No worries being new to the LDM, hopefully our documentation is complete
:)

If not, we are ~always here for support...

I am still coordinating with other LEAD testbeds to see if they may be an
appropriate feed..may be one more day, I hope this does not inconvenience
you. If you are waiting to test things, I have set-up a temp feed on:

bigbird.tamu.edu

and on

atm.geo.nsf.gov

if you decide to test from atm, please let me know..bigbird..wide open.

Cheers,

Jeff