20050113: Data feed slow from thelma

>From: Harry Edmon <address@hidden>

Hi Harry,

Sorry I couldn't get to this before now, but we were in San Diego
at the AMS conference last week.

>My data feed from thelma is behind by 50 minutes.  Any ideas why?

I took a quick look at latencies to freshair from thelma, and all
looks normal now.  If the problem you were inquiring about was
in CONDUIT, then the problem was known and is being worked on.

>From address@hidden  Wed Jan 19 08:42:25 2005

No - it was all the feeds.   But it caught up a couple of hours later.