planned IDD outage for - rossby - SJSU

For those sites feeding from rossby.met.sjsu.edu, our Internet connection will be unavailable starting about 15Z, Monday (tomorrow!) January 3rd, and lasting until sometime around 20Z.

Additionally, there will be an outage for the same time frame on Wednesday, January 5th.

Please failover to alternate data sources during these periods.

I apologize for the short notice. I knew this outage was coming, but I did't know when. They are redoing the entire network in our building, which necessitates the above mentioned outages.

Happy New Year,
-Mike

Mike Voss Department of Meteorology San Jose State University One Washington Square San Jose, CA 95192-0104

408.924.5204 voice
408.924.5191 fax