Re: IDD Connection Request

Hi Rob,

Sounds like a plan..

I will obtain an upstream feed and begin sending:

DDSPLUS|IDS|CONDUIT

your way...

FYI..CONDUIT is a HIGH volume feed..~1GB/hour

You may want to be selective in the models/products you request in the
CONDUIT feed. What is your intended desire for use with the hi-res NCEP
model output (CONDUIT)?...maybe we can help in this area.

Cheers,

Jeff