Re: iddstats help

Hi Scott,

Yes, each radar has its own color...problem 32 colors ~157 radars..so each
color may represent as many as 5 to 6 radars. The latency will scale for
the most offending (largest latency) product..so the next best thing to do
is check the "histogram"..it will let you know what % of products that are
arriving in a time window..

Please let me know if I can add more detail..

Cheers,

Jeff