Re: 20040401:Request authorization at the upstream LDM

Hi Patrick and Marek,

Marek is attending the LDM workshop here and has questions concerning his
feed via bgsu...He is being denied.

Can we change the allow from:

allow UNIWISC  spider.asrc.cestm.albany.edu

to:

allow UNIWISC  ^[a-z].*\.asrc\.cestm\.albany\.edu$

so he can use other machines...

Marek,

Please let us know if you are still having problems getting this feed
after the change.

Patrick,

Are you blocking anyone on port 388?  Do we need to punch holes in the
firewall per IP?

Thanks all!...and please keep me in the loop :)

Cheers,

Jeff