20041013: LDM - Problems with global MRF-alike grids since Sept. 29th?

Christian,

The WMO headers of products being broadcast on NOAAPORT are
the responsibility of the NWS. I see the same problem
withe the "A1" grid identifier in the TTAAII for certain MRF-alikes,
and suggest you contact the NWS data management technical contact:

http://weather.gov/noaaport/html/contacts.shtml
email: address@hidden

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support