20040920: GEM Feed Request

Bonjour Marc,

We have a request to ingest the GEM model from:

Robert Mullenax
<address@hidden>

The machines for this request are:

okie.univ-wea.com   12.31.212.148
implev2.univ-wea.com  12.31.212.134

I hope this request is OK with you, and if you could be so kind to confirm
the feed machine name and IP#

I have:

ldm.meteo.ec.gc.ca
199.212.17.24.

Marc,

On another note, and something you may have been contacted about already
this morning:

motherlode.ucar.edu has had an IP change, so if you have any references
to:

motherlode.ucar.edu and are using IP's instead of hostnames, please
change:

128.117.13.119

128.117.15.119

Merci,