20040903:LDM time requirements

Hi Tim,

Here is the URL that describes what you desire:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.1.0/basics/platform.html

It specifies :

"Have a monotonic clock accurate to within one second."

..of course to the milli-second is preferred :)

This document also links to ntp.org for further guidance.

Busy tracking Frances..she is undergoing some changes currently!

Have a fun and safe weekend,

Jeff